The evolving baby mats have several benefits, from Tombarella we created the mats to last a long, long, long time and in this way they can be inherited by the younger siblings, once the older ones have grown up.
Benefits of an evolving baby mat
Evolutionary baby mats have several benefits, some of them are:
● They are inheritable, they can be passed on from sibling to sibling.
● They offer a large, safe and firm space, which will accompany the baby and child.
● They offer freedom of movement at every stage of growth.
● They provide total safety and protection.
● Offers many possibilities for play depending on the baby/child’s stage of development.
Characteristics of a multifunctional baby mat
● Evolving baby mats offer freedom of movement for babies in their most active growth stage, just as they are learning to sit up, crawl and walk.
● They are an excellent choice for children of different ages. They provide a surface on which they can experiment, play and be physically active without risk of injury or shock.
● Evolutionary crawling mats provide total safety for the little ones because they reduce noise levels and impacts against the surface, protecting them from falls and bumps.
Is it advisable to buy an evolving crawling mat?
We highly recommend it! At Tombarella we create play mats for all ages, whether they are babies, 2 years old or shared with siblings, so that they last a long, long, long time and can be inherited by younger siblings, once the older ones have grown up.
Therefore, we advise you to buy a Tombarella evolving play mat from the beginning and enjoy it for a long time.
Age range of an evolving play mat
The age range of an evolving mat is from the first months of life up to approximately 8 years of age. You can use the mat for babies, 2 years or even older.
The different stages of a baby’s motor development
Infant motor development is the development of the brain during the first five years of life. It includes physical development and coordination.
In this development we find different stages such as learning to move, crawl, walk, use their body and a long etcetera of stages.